There are a lot of reasons why you struggle to achieve your your health and fitness goals since becoming a mother. I've heard it all. I've said them all. And while every reason is legit, it's also still a story that is keeping you stuck.
You can have results or excuses, not both.
I believe in radical responsibility. If it’s broke, fix it. If you don’t like it, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude. We spend so much unnecessary time explaining all the reasons we can’t do something, that if we put half that energy into figuring out how to do it we might actually get something done around here.
If you believe you are in control of your life, you’ll find a way, if not, you’ll find an excuse.
It’s perfectly okay to decide something isn’t a priority. In fact, by definition, everything cannot be a priority at the same time, but if improving your health and fitness is something you are ready to commit to this year, I'm here to help.
No I'm not a physical trainer. I'm not a nutritionist either. In fact, this is the part where I tell you to consult your doctor before starting any exercise program and do your research. What I am is a mindset master, a momma who not only talks the talk, but walks the walk (or runs the walk!).
I've been where you are and I've found the secret to lasting physical change after 4 pregnancies and natural child births.
It's not starvation.
It's not extreme sacrifice.
It's not working out 2 hours a day, giving up carbs, going Keto, buying a magic shake, or any other quick fix, unsustainable gimmick you've heard of.
It starts in your mind.
You can learn how to fall in love with healthy living AND still enjoy life, date nights, and dessert. It doesn't have to be all or nothing. Yes, making change requires...change. Yes, you have to learn to keep going when you want to stop. Yes, you need to create new habits. But girl, it doesn't need to be as hard as you're making it.
If you are ready for a shortcut to the best body of your life AND want to do it in a way that's enjoyable and sustainable, let me help.
Introducing the FIT MOM MINDSET MAKEOVER MINI-PACKAGE
For the price of trip to target, you'll recieve:
* A 1 HOUR 60 MINUTE INTENSIVE where we will dive in and...
- uncover your negative stories and beliefs that are making weight loss and exercise harder than it needs to be
- discuss your limitations, concerns, schedule, and more to see how you CAN fit fitness into your already busy life
- develop exciting and powerful goals that have nothing to do with the after so you can learn to fall in love with the process
- assess your strengths and weakness to determine where to begin and how to approach your goals to ensure long term success
- get your questions answered around nutrition, calorie deficits, muscle vs fat, macros, cardio, weight lifting, and more so you can make informed decisions on which options are right for you
- create a 30 day strategy on how to begin acting and living like a fit mom so you can rewire your identity and stop relying on willpower
- review several workout and diet options so you can chose an approach that fits your life and moves you closer to your big goals
*10 CUSTOM AFFIRMATIONS to rewire your brain and get you excited about the new changes and eager to become the woman you want to be
*HOW TO FIND 10 EXTRA HOURS A WEEK WORKBOOK to help you audit and analyze your time so you can find more opportunities to cook healthy meals and move every day
*MY FAVS FITSPO GUIDE with all my favorite resources, tools, accounts, books and more that I've accumulated over my 15 year health and fitness journey.
When you learn how to think like a fit mom (not a mom who is TRYING to get fit) everything gets easier.
Today I’m a better woman, wife, and mother because I decided prioritizing my physical and mental health was equally as important as prioritizing my children.
When I learned to do it differently, everything changed. You can be a mom and a sexy bitch, if that's what you want. You don't have to choose and it doesn't have to be hard. I mean, yes there's work. There's effort. There's change. But you are making it so much harder than it needs to be.
It's time to get your head in shape, so your body can follow.
It's time to stop settling when you want more.
It's time to decide who you want to become....and become her.
Within 24 hours of checkout you'll receive the WORKBOOK and FITSPO GUIDE along with a link to schedule your 60 minute intensive. During our time together we will develop your 3o day strategy, and after the call you will receive your customized affirmations.